What is female sexual dysfunction (FSD)?

Anna Tarleton Potter
Administration
No experts seem to agree. The Journal of Urology has listed these definitions, but each could be related to another issue, such as feminine dryness: -- pain during intercourse; -- lack of interest in sexual activity; -- fear of sexual contact with a partner; -- inability to attain or maintain sexual excitement; -- difficulty attaining orgasm; -- genital pain.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Not Satisfied in Bed? Your Partner Can Tell
At those times when it’s just not happening for you in bed, “going along to get along” might seem like the polite thing to do. But if you think you’re...
What is retrograde ejaculation?
Normally, ejaculation cannons semen forward through a man's urethra and out the tip of his penis. Th...
10 Best Cities for Sex
10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex
Find out where men and women are really satisfied.
How Frequently Should I Get a Pap Smear to Screen for Cervical Cancer?