What does my sexual relationship signify?

Lisa Oz
Health Education
Your sexual relationship is your deepest, most powerful connection to another human being. Nothing else on earth can take you higher or lower, or show you your own soul through the eyes of another. Sexuality, at its best, is about getting access to the core - of yourself, of another person, and of the very universe itself. The fundamental reality of all creation is symbolized by the act of sex.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Study Finds Women Prefer Taller Men
Study Finds Women Prefer Taller Men
The next time that special lady catches your eye, ask yourself: Am I tall enough to be her man? One study published in the Journal of Family Issues fo...
What is anal play?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Anal play is an additional sensation, different from both clitoral and G-spot sensations. If you’re ...
Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?
Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?
Two medications have been approved to treat female sexual dysfunction—but do they really work?
What Affect Can Sex Drive Have on a Relationship?