What are gonads?

You probably haven't heard the word gonads since it was the punchline in a fifth-grade joke, but the gonad glands are simply your sex glands, with each gender carrying its own set. In men, the gonad glands are testes, and in women they're ovaries.
YOU: The Owner's Manual, Updated and Expanded Edition: An Insider's Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger

Between your full-length mirror and high-school biology class, you probably think you know a lot about the human body. While it's true that we live in an age when we're as obsessed with our bodies as...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

How Can I Boost My Libido?
How Can I Boost My Libido?
How Can Men Deal With Erectile Dysfunction?
Why Should I Schedule Sex?
Why Should I Schedule Sex?
How Can I Have a Sexy Date With My Partner?