Is vaginal rejuvenation surgery useful in improving sex life?

There's been a lot of buzz in the past few years about vaginal rejuvenation surgery. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has not endorsed it as a procedure that has been clinically and scientifically shown to have any real positive impact on a woman's sex life. There are, however, women who say that is has helped them personally. Women considering the procedure should speak to a gynecologist with a lot of experience performing it, because there are crucial nerves and blood vessels in the vagina that are central to sexual. Most experts say you should seriously consider why you feel the need to take such a radical step and shouldn't do it only to please a partner.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

What Should I Do After Sex?
What Should I Do After Sex?
Is the G-Spot Real?
Is the G-Spot Real?
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?
What Can I Do If I Feel Pain During Sex?