How can I start talking about a sexual fantasy with my partner?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health

Spend some time in advance imagining or planning how you’ll describe a favorite fantasy -- one starring your partner, of course. For example, when you’re both relaxed in bed, end a kiss by saying something like, “I had a really sexy dream about you last night.” She’ll want to know more. Not only can this kind of talk get her hot, it also gives you an opportunity to lightly acknowledge your own role in her pleasure. As you describe your “dream,” you can tell her how much you love turning her on -- and that it helps you last longer, too.

The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Pump Up Your Sperm Count
Pump Up Your Sperm Count
Exercise doesn’t just give you muscular arms and chiseled abs. It may also boost your sperm count—and therefore your chances of conception if you’re t...
How does conflict affect a couple’s sex life?
Good In BedGood In Bed
While some like the passion of sex when they’re angry or the thrill of make-up sex, relationship con...
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Expert tips for incredible sex from your 20s to 80s.
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?