How can I start talking about a sexual fantasy with my partner?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health

Spend some time in advance imagining or planning how you’ll describe a favorite fantasy -- one starring your partner, of course. For example, when you’re both relaxed in bed, end a kiss by saying something like, “I had a really sexy dream about you last night.” She’ll want to know more. Not only can this kind of talk get her hot, it also gives you an opportunity to lightly acknowledge your own role in her pleasure. As you describe your “dream,” you can tell her how much you love turning her on -- and that it helps you last longer, too.

The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

7 Things You Should Never Do Before and After Sex
7 Things You Should Never Do Before and After Sex7 Things You Should Never Do Before and After Sex7 Things You Should Never Do Before and After Sex7 Things You Should Never Do Before and After Sex
These little habits can ruin your fun and impact your health, too. Sex is fun, feels great and brings you closer to your partner—and regular intimacy ...
How Can Cancer Treatment Affect My Sexual Health?
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?
How Can Aging Affect a Sexual Relationship?