What is responsive desire when it relates to sexual response?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed
Responsive desire is when motivation to have sex begins after sexual behavior has started. As in, you’re doing something else when your partner comes over and starts kissing you, and you think, “Oh, yeah! That’s a good idea!” Or you and your partner set aside Friday night as sex night, and then Friday arrives and you’re, like, “Oh, sex night. But I’m so tired.” But you made a deal, so you get started -- and before long, you’ve forgotten you were tired.
The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

What Body Parts Should I Focus on to Stimulate My Partner?
What Can I Do to Have Better Orgasms?
What Can I Do to Have Better Orgasms?
How Long Does Sexual Intercourse Usually Last?
Does the Definition of Sexual Health Change with the Times?