What is outercourse?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Everyone knows what intercourse is, but what about “outercourse”? In the simplest terms, outercourse is everything you do to turn each other on except intercourse: Talking, touching, kissing, rubbing, oral sex. Much of what we call foreplay is considered outercourse.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Life After Mastectomy: Sex, Self-Image and Strategies for Coping
A woman’s breasts are one obvious sign of femininity and can be a source of great sexual pleasure for her and her partner. But when a woman is diagnos...
How can I tell if my child is transgender?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
If a child seems to be gender- nonconforming, and they seem to express a great deal of distress abou...
10 Best Cities for Sex
10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex
Find out where men and women are really satisfied.
How Often Do Most Married Couples Have Sex?