What is outercourse?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Everyone knows what intercourse is, but what about “outercourse”? In the simplest terms, outercourse is everything you do to turn each other on except intercourse: Talking, touching, kissing, rubbing, oral sex. Much of what we call foreplay is considered outercourse.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

7 Things You Should Never Do Before and After Sex
7 Things You Should Never Do Before and After Sex7 Things You Should Never Do Before and After Sex7 Things You Should Never Do Before and After Sex7 Things You Should Never Do Before and After Sex
These little habits can ruin your fun and impact your health, too. Sex is fun, feels great and brings you closer to your partner—and regular intimacy ...
Is It Normal for a Woman's Sex Drive to Change with Age?
Can an Active, Healthy Sex Life Help Alleviate Menopause Symptoms?
What Can I Do to Have Better Orgasms?
What Can I Do to Have Better Orgasms?