What medications can a woman take to increase sexual desire?

None. But if you are willing, try some non-pharmaceutical aides. Whatever used to peak your sexual interest might work again. 

• Long, hot bubble bath - together.
  • Lower your stress level if possible. It’s hard to get aroused when you don't know where the next meal is coming from or you just found out your teenager is Bipolar.
  • Go away to a relaxing and rejuvenating environment, whether that be the 24/7 lights of Vegas or the tall redwoods in California.
  • Watch porn without disgust.

Mostly, get off your own back. Both you and your partner should ease off on the expectations and you just might find your on/off switch.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Why It’s Okay to Schedule Sex
Why It’s Okay to Schedule Sex
I’ve always thought that “scheduling sex” was the death-knell of a relationship—like something those couples that also use the Squatty Potty in front ...
How does sexual orientation affect response to sexual stimuli?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
More women than men identify as bisexual, and more men than women identify as gay. Again, no one kno...
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Expert tips for incredible sex from your 20s to 80s.
What Do I Need to Know About Over-the-Counter Lubricants or Moisturizers to Treat Vaginal Dryness?