How can I help my partner get in the mood for sex?

Cuddling and giving a woman flowers can help put her in the mood for sex.

Watch the video to learn more from Dr. Oz about what you can do to get in the mood for sex.

Dr. Marsha Lucas

Hectic schedules can get in the way of sex for many couples. In this WisePatient video, neuropsychologist Marsha Lucas, PhD, author of Rewire Your Brain for Love, shares tips to get your partner in the mood for sex.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

What Causes Headaches After Sex and Exercise?
Q. What could be giving me throbbing headaches when I have sex? I've also experienced this during the last few reps of a total weight workout. The pai...
Why do I feel like I need to pee during sex?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
When you put pressure on the G-spot, particularly during intercourse, you may feellike you need to p...
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Expert tips for incredible sex from your 20s to 80s.
What Affect Can Sex Drive Have on a Relationship?