Why is it important to understand the triggers for sex addiction?

While many of the triggers are the same for other addictions, sex addiction is often harder to identify, and could be even harder to work through. Understanding the driving forces behind a sex addict’s behavior could help save a relationship you care about – possibly even your own.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Older, Wiser . . . Sexier?
Older, Wiser . . . Sexier?
We're all happy to accept that fine wine improves with age—becoming more complex, more enjoyable, more valuable—so why not consider the possibility th...
What does transgender mean?
Barbara Ficarra, RNBarbara Ficarra, RN
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, transgender is “a person whose gender...
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Expert tips for incredible sex from your 20s to 80s.
How Can I Get Out of a Sex Rut?
How Can I Get Out of a Sex Rut?