How will losing my virginity affect my body?

JC Pinzon
Fitness
There is not research about losing the virginity and any major physical consequences besides some pain while its happening. It is a natural process that will probably make your body produce the hormones necessary for growth and development. I think the question is what it can do to the mind if one is not ready for it or prepared psychologically.
Other than the risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases there is no way to determine what, if any, changes losing your virginity may have on your body. If you’re concerned about any possible effects that may occur after losing your virginity consult your physician or licensed medical professional.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

(Safe) Sex Makes You Live Longer
(Safe) Sex Makes You Live Longer
“Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.” Thank you Groucho Marx for reminding us that these little guys, so important in the understandi...
How does food affect sexual desire?
Bonnie Lynn Wright, PhDBonnie Lynn Wright, PhD
A healthy, nutritionally sound diet supports a healthy mind and a healthy body that support a health...
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
You can improve your health just by being intimate.
How Long Does Sexual Intercourse Usually Last?