How many calories do I burn during sex?

Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about burning calories during sex.
Men and women get various workouts depending on position, vigor, and duration of sex, but the calories spent per orgasm are about the same. During their sex studies, Masters and Johnson found that both men and women burn seven to twenty-five calories per orgasm
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Sex Therapy Is Not What You Think—Here’s Why
Let’s face it, for many couples, there are times when the fireworks may fizzle a little—or a lot. There may be relationship issues that get in the way...
What can cause a woman to experience pain during sex?
Among other things, painful sex may be caused by:A "tipped" uterus: In most women, the ute...
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
You can improve your health just by being intimate.
How Can I Become More Intimate With My Partner?