How many calories do I burn during sex?

Men and women get various workouts depending on position, vigor, and duration of sex, but the calories spent per orgasm are about the same. During their sex studies, Masters and Johnson found that both men and women burn seven to twenty-five calories per orgasm
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...
Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about burning calories during sex.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

The Dangers of Sexsomnia
The Dangers of Sexsomnia
Mixing sleep and sex can have serious consequences. Sexsomnia -- engaging in sexual activity while asleep and having no memory of it at all -- is a re...
Is the quality of my relationship related to our sex life?
Good In BedGood In Bed
We have all heard the stories about couples who fight like cats and dogs but have great sex that kee...
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
You can improve your health just by being intimate.
Why Should I Schedule Sex?
Why Should I Schedule Sex?