How can I make sex a priority?

Eva B. Cwynar, MD
Some couples put aside a date night once a week, but that doesn't necessarily translate into having sex. So if your sex life isn't quite what you want it to be, you have to plan intimacy. There's an old saying that goes "fail to plan, plan to fail." Ask yourself this question: Is sex a luxury or a necessity? For most couples, it is essential to the health of their relationship. Start setting aside some time each week when you plan sex, and then make sure you carry out your plan. This will help you get back into the swing of sex and make it a pleasurable part of your life's routine.
The Fatigue Solution: Increase Your Energy in Eight Easy Steps

Every day, all over the world, millions of women are grappling with many of the same mind and body issues: low sex drive, weight gain, sexual dissatisfaction, chronic stress, anxiety,...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

My Legs Shake After Sex. Is That Normal?
If you’ve ever wrapped up a romp in the hay with shaky legs, you’re probably wondering why. While everyone’s body responds to orgasms differently, sha...
What can cause a woman to experience pain during sex?
Among other things, painful sex may be caused by:A "tipped" uterus: In most women, the ute...
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Expert tips for incredible sex from your 20s to 80s.
Why Should I Schedule Sex?
Why Should I Schedule Sex?