How common is masturbation in women?

Eva B. Cwynar, MD
Married or single, more women than ever before are taking time to pleasure themselves. A survey quizzed more than 1,000 women in the UK aged 18 to 30 to find out about their sexual attitudes and habits. The results showed that practices have certainly changed over the years: 92% of women admitted to masturbating, as opposed to 74% in 1979 and 62% in 1953.
The Fatigue Solution: Increase Your Energy in Eight Easy Steps

Every day, all over the world, millions of women are grappling with many of the same mind and body issues: low sex drive, weight gain, sexual dissatisfaction, chronic stress, anxiety,...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Pump Up Your Sperm Count
Pump Up Your Sperm Count
Exercise doesn’t just give you muscular arms and chiseled abs. It may also boost your sperm count—and therefore your chances of conception if you’re t...
What is sex therapy?
Sharine ForbesSharine Forbes
There are different types of sex therapy. One type is employed by couples in order to help with any ...
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
You can improve your health just by being intimate.
What Can I Do If I Feel Pain During Sex?