How does a healthy heart lead to a healthy sex life?

The best thing you can do for your penis is to be good to your heart. Eat heart-healthy and artery-clearing foods and get at least one hour a week of cardiovascular exercise.

While arterial issues aren't the root of every erectile problem, they are the major cause, and the only way to keep the short-lived nitric oxide ready for battle is to keep the troops well exercised. The better your blood pumps, the better other parts of your body will too.
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

International bestselling authors of YOU: The Owner's Manual and YOU: On a Diet give you all the tools and know-how to stay young and defy the ageing process. Drawing lively parallels between your...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

What Are the Risks Associated with Hormone Therapy to Treat Low Libido in Women?
What Is an Estrogen Ring and How Can It Help with Vaginal Pain or Dryness?
What Should I Avoid Doing When It Comes to Sex?
How Can I Have More Fun With Sex?
How Can I Have More Fun With Sex?