How can I ensure my sexual energies stay charged when with my partner?

Lisa Oz
Health Education

One way to ensure your sexual energies stay charged is to be aware of male and female polarity. These are the differences that draw us to each other. The magnetism of opposing forces exists not just in nature, but also within the very fabric of our psyche. The whole yin/yang, soft/hard, dark/light, feminine/masculine thing is very real when it comes to maintaining attraction. Do not allow yourself to become too androgynous and do not expect your partner to think like you. (The odds are your lover will not). The variety in your perceptions and responses is how you complete each other. It is what keeps the chemistry cooking.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Sex Does Not Inhibit Athletic Performance
 In 2007, Sylvester Stallone gave up having sex in order to improve his performance as Rocky in his movie Rocky Balboa. That’s taking the commonly hel...
Why might a woman pee during sex?
Jill RabinJill Rabin
Weak pelvic floor muscles, overactive bladder contractions, and/or incomplete bladder emptying may b...
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
You can improve your health just by being intimate.
What Should I Do After Sex?
What Should I Do After Sex?