How can I ensure my sexual energies stay charged when with my partner?

Lisa Oz
Health Education

One way to ensure your sexual energies stay charged is to be aware of male and female polarity. These are the differences that draw us to each other. The magnetism of opposing forces exists not just in nature, but also within the very fabric of our psyche. The whole yin/yang, soft/hard, dark/light, feminine/masculine thing is very real when it comes to maintaining attraction. Do not allow yourself to become too androgynous and do not expect your partner to think like you. (The odds are your lover will not). The variety in your perceptions and responses is how you complete each other. It is what keeps the chemistry cooking.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

How Long Does Sexual Intercourse Usually Last?
What Is an Estrogen Ring and How Can It Help with Vaginal Pain or Dryness?
What Is the Most Important Tip for a Good Sex Life?
What Should I Do After Sex?
What Should I Do After Sex?