Does the G-spot exist?

Like aliens in Roswell, New Mexico, the Grafenberg Spot (better known as the G-spot) has often been reported, sight unseen. Named after Ernst Grafenberg, inventor of the IUD (intrauterine device), the existence of this pleasure-enhancing area has been debated for decades. Apparently no doctor ever examined a female cadaver to see if it exists. Now, based on a look at one elderly woman's anatomy, there's a gold rush to claim this valuable real estate exists.

Apparently the G-spot is made of erectile tissues and blood vessels. It's inside the vagina about two-thirds of an inch from the opening of the urethra (where urine comes out) and is about one-third of an inch long and one-sixth of an inch wide and high.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

What Do Men Want During Sex?
What Do Men Want During Sex?
What Are the Risks Associated with Hormone Therapy to Treat Low Libido in Women?
What Causes Pain During Sexual Intercourse?
How Can I Get Out of a Sex Rut?
How Can I Get Out of a Sex Rut?