What are the different types of vibrators available?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health

These days, there’s a huge array of options for vibrators, from complex, everything-but-the-kitchen-sink models like the “Rabbit” (popularized by Sex and the City) to simple buzzing bullets and eggs. Although many vibes are phallic-shaped, other varieties are meant only to stimulate the vulva and clitoris and don’t penetrate the vagina at all. These are good choices for couples that want to include vibrators in foreplay. Do some clicking around at an online store and ask your partner what appeals to her.

The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

How Can I Pinpoint Why My Libido Is Low?
How Can I Boost My Libido?
How Can I Boost My Libido?
Does the Definition of Sexual Health Change with the Times?
How Can I Have More Fun With Sex?
How Can I Have More Fun With Sex?