Can being overweight affect my libido and sexual performance?

Obesity can lead to lower testosterone levels, which can influence sexual desire and performance. In this video, Erik Goluboff, MD, a urologist at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City, explains.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

What Causes Headaches After Sex and Exercise?
Q. What could be giving me throbbing headaches when I have sex? I've also experienced this during the last few reps of a total weight workout. The pai...
How can I tell if a man is sexually attracted to me?
Bonnie Lynn Wright, PhDBonnie Lynn Wright, PhD
Men are hard-wired to respond to sexual attraction. It is possible that all men will find you sexual...
10 Best Cities for Sex
10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex
Find out where men and women are really satisfied.
What Are Kegel Exercises?
What Are Kegel Exercises?