Can bike riding affect my sex life?

Sure it can. While using cycling in you exercise routine you should expect muscle development and fat loss (both of which have been unscientifically proven to help your sex life). Additionally Cycling can be a social activity which helps introduce you to new people. Men, if you are a road rider (or daring MTB'r) you can also shave your legs, which is hardly ever met with complaint.  Any side-effects of cycling can be dealt with by having a proper bike fit, which includes saddle selection. Everyone is shaped a bit differently, so it is important to find a saddle that fits your pelvis, it is key.  An informal survey of professional bike racers with children suggest there is nothing to fear.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

What Are Kegel Exercises?
What Are Kegel Exercises?
How Can I Stay in Good Sexual Health as I Age?
Does Size Matter?
Does Size Matter?
What Do I Need to Know About Over-the-Counter Lubricants or Moisturizers to Treat Vaginal Dryness?