How important is blood flow during sex?

Good sex isn't just about blindfolds and finger paints. It's really about good blood flow. That ensures you're getting the right nutrients to your brain, as well as getting the right stimulus to your sex organs. So improving your sex life means avoiding the things that decrease blood flow (nicotine, drugs, sugar, saturated fat, trans fat, syrups, diabetes, high BP), and embracing the things that increase blood flow (exercise, DHA or omega-3 oils, avocados, fruits, vegetables, 100% whole grains, ginseng, gingko biloba, L-arginine, lemon, citrilline).

You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Have You Lost That Lovin' Feeling?
Have You Lost That Lovin' Feeling?
For years, you've been happy with your sex life. But now you rarely, if ever, feel in the mood, or your partner rarely, if ever, feels in the mood. Or...
Why do I feel like I need to pee during sex?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
When you put pressure on the G-spot, particularly during intercourse, you may feellike you need to p...
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
You can improve your health just by being intimate.
Why Should I Share Sexual Fantasies With My Partner?