What should I do if I’m angry and my partner wants sex?

Tell your partner you are not in the mood if you’ve had a fight and he or she tries to reconnect with sex. Reassure your partner that you love him or her, but you’re upset right now and need some time to yourself or to talk when the moment feels right.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Too Much TV Time Can Sabotage Your Sperm Count
Men: Put down the remote and step away from the couch. All that time you spend watching TV (you know who you are) could seriously slash your sperm cou...
What are some specific little things I can do for my partner?
Try doing these little things for your partner to bring back that spark in your relationship: - Do s...
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Healthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every AgeHealthy, Satisfying Sex at Every Age
Expert tips for incredible sex from your 20s to 80s.
How Can I Get Out of a Sex Rut?
How Can I Get Out of a Sex Rut?