What are some alternate ways of expressing sexual intimacy?

There are many books written on the myriad of sexual positions and activities. If you are looking for a sex manual they can be foung online, in a book store, library, any number of sources. To me, sexual intimacy and sexual intercourse are not one in the same. You can have sex with a perfect stranger that you will never see again in your life.  It can be wildly satisfying, with multiple orgasms, and so on. It is not intimate in by my definition. Intimacy is the outcome of a relationship based on trust, caring and mutual respect. When that is the basis for any sexual activity whether it be mutual masterbation, intercourse in any position, etc. then you experience sexual intimacy. 

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Is Good Sex a Sign of Good Health?
Is Good Sex a Sign of Good Health?
Q: I'm a 54-year-old man with an extremely active sex life. My girlfriend and I have intercourse once or twice a day for 15-30 minutes each time. Does...
What supplements may help with sexual function?
Marcy Holmes, MSN, NPMarcy Holmes, MSN, NP
Ashwagandha can be very helpful both for libido and stress response! Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic her...
10 Best Cities for Sex
10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex
Find out where men and women are really satisfied.
Does the Definition of Sexual Health Change with the Times?