What are some alternate ways of expressing sexual intimacy?

There are many books written on the myriad of sexual positions and activities. If you are looking for a sex manual they can be foung online, in a book store, library, any number of sources. To me, sexual intimacy and sexual intercourse are not one in the same. You can have sex with a perfect stranger that you will never see again in your life.  It can be wildly satisfying, with multiple orgasms, and so on. It is not intimate in by my definition. Intimacy is the outcome of a relationship based on trust, caring and mutual respect. When that is the basis for any sexual activity whether it be mutual masterbation, intercourse in any position, etc. then you experience sexual intimacy. 

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Top Cities in America for Sexual Satisfaction
Sex isn't just good for your relationship. It's also good for your body and overall health. That's why we included it in the RealAge 2012 Youngest & O...
What are fantasies?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
Many people think of fantasies as predominantly about sex. Fantasizing is actually the process of ...
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
You can improve your health just by being intimate.
How Can I Get My Partner in the Mood for Sex?