What is the most important information I should know about sertraline?

Antidepressants like sertraline may cause suicidal thoughts and tendencies, especially at the beginning of treatment or in younger users. Do not take sertraline if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.

Continue Learning about Sertraline

What should I avoid while taking sertraline?
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how you react to sertraline. Avoid alcohol ...
What is sertraline HCI?
Sertraline HCl, better known by the brand name Zoloft, is used to treat major depressive disorde...
What happens if I miss a dose of sertraline?
If you forget to take a dose of sertraline, take sertraline as soon as you remember. If it is almo...
How fast does sertraline work?
Most people experience symptom relief from sertraline within four weeks. However, the time in whic...