What are sitter services for the elderly?

Anthony Cirillo
Geriatric Medicine
Sitter services for elderly include aides, private duty nurses or therapists that can come into the home, hospital or residential facility on a private pay basis. Services may include personal care assistance, grooming, medication supervision, light housekeeping, transportation, nursing care or therapy.
Who Moved My Dentures? 13 False (Teeth) Truths About Long-Term Care and Aging in America

Who Moved My Dentures dispels 13 different myths about long-term care and aging in America as told through human interest stories of people the author has met through his work as a healthcare...

Continue Learning about Senior Health

Seniors, Move It or Gain It
Seniors, Move It or Gain It
Don Pellman, age 99, did the high jump in college, but gave it up for the next 58 years. Then after retirement he decided to get back into track and f...
As an older adult, why should I avoid some medications?
Anne FabinyAnne Fabiny
A number of over-the-counter and prescription drugs commonly taken by older people have side effects...
What should I drink to prevent overheating if I am elderly?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
To prevent overheating, drink plenty of fluids, even when you are not thirsty. Water is the best for...
Is Meals on Wheels Privately or Publically Funded?