What can help seniors sleep better?

Alexis Abramson
Caregiving
Changes in sleeping patterns are a normal part of aging. As people age they tend to have a harder time falling asleep and more trouble staying asleep than when they were younger. Fortunately there are several sleep aids that can help ease leg and muscle aches and provide a more comfortable sleep. One of these products is called the Butterfly Leg Massage Pillow. This ergonomic pillow will put support where it is needed, so older people can sleep better.

Continue Learning about Senior Health

Beyond the Binge: Dangers of Senior Drinking
Babe Ruth was known as the “Sultan of Swat” for his outstanding play on the baseball field. In 1924, he led the league with a 0.378 batting average an...
How can I convince my loved one to consider enrolling in a LIFE program?
Dr. Arun S. Rao, MDDr. Arun S. Rao, MD
You may be able to convince your loved one to consider enrolling in a LIFE (Living Independently for...
Is it possible for medication to cause falls in older people?
Dr. Oluwatoyin Thomas, MDDr. Oluwatoyin Thomas, MD
It is possible for medication to cause falls in older people. Medications are one of the first thing...
What Do You Think Is the Biggest Healthcare Challenge?