Why do I need to find new responsibilities when I retire?

Every five-year increase in age at retirement is associated with a ten percent decrease in mortality, especially from the heart (perhaps because when you retire you lose a reason for the heart to keep beating). Even if you quit your lifelong day job, pick up another responsibility, so you have to get up in the morning and fulfill a purpose.

YOU: Being Beautiful: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Senior Health

How Do You Envision a National Conversation to Implement Change around Senior Health Issues?
What Conditions Lead to Senior Hunger?
What Conditions Lead to Senior Hunger?
What Is an Easy Way to Tell My Doctor About Incontinence?
Why Does Meals on Wheels Specifically Provide Services to Seniors?