Where can I find information on caring for the elderly?

Sharine Forbes
Geriatric Medicine

Here is a website that has a lot of very good information: http://www.aging-parents-and-elder-care.com/

Continue Learning about Senior Health

Seniors, Don’t Tough Out Your Pain
Seniors, Don’t Tough Out Your Pain
As he approached his eleventh decade, the great vaudeville, radio, film and television comedian George Burns said, “I was brought up to respect my eld...
When may a geriatric palliative medicine consultation be helpful?
Palliative and Therapeutic Harmonization Consortium for frail elderly - PATHPalliative and Therapeutic Harmonization Consortium for frail elderly - PATH
Many health professionals do not receive training to recognize the significance of frailty. Frailty ...
Why is there a specialized branch of medicine for older adults?
Mercy HealthMercy Health
There is a specialized branch of medicine, known as geriatrics, for older adults because older adult...
Why Is Meals on Wheels Not a Hand Out?
Why Is Meals on Wheels Not a Hand Out?