What happens if I miss a dose of selenium sulfide?

If you miss a dose of Selenium sulfide, apply the missed dose as soon as you can once you realize you've missed it. If you don't remember you missed it until it's time to apply selenium sulfide again, skip the dose you missed. Don't apply extra medication or double up on doses. If you're concerned about missing a dose of selenium sulfide, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Selenium

What is selenium used for?
Selenium supplements are used to treat selenium deficiency. In addition, some believe that selen...
Should I let my doctor know I’m taking selenium?
Yes, you should always tell your doctor all substances you are taking, including selenium supple...
Smart Meals to Boost Your Memory
Smart Meals to Boost Your Memory
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young