What should I know about Lunesta before taking it?

Lunesta works by reducing brain activity, so it is important that you only take it if you know that you’ll be able to sleep through the night. You might experience hallucinations or confusion if you have to wake up early. Lunesta works best if you take it before bedtime, and avoid taking it with a heavy meal.

Lunesta may cause some side effects, and you should become familiar with these before taking this medication. Report any side effects to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Sedative-Hypnotic

What should I know before taking zolpidem?
If you have a depressive disorder, zolpidem may not be a good option for you. Because of its potent...
What should I know about ramelteon before taking it?
If you have severe liver impairment, you should not take ramelteon. If you are pregnant, planning a...
Does zaleplon interact with any other medications?
If you are using azelastine nasal spray, doxylamine, orphenadrine, paraldehyde, sodium oxybate, or t...
What is zaleplon?
Zaleplon (Sonata) is FDA-approved for treating people with insomnia that involves difficulty falling...