Zolpidem is a generic drug used to treat insomnia and other sleep problems, such as difficulty falling asleep or difficulty sleeping soundly. Zolpidem belongs to a group of medications called sedative-hypnotics. It works by slowing brain activity to allow sleep.
- Q Can I drive or operate machinery on zolpidem?
- Q Should I take any special precautions before taking zolpidem?
- Q What are symptoms of a zolpidem overdose?
- Q What is zolpidem used to treat?
- Q What precautions should I take while using zolpidem?
- Q Are hallucinations common with Stilnox?