How do I store zolpidem?

Store zolpidem in the original container at room temperature and away from heat, light and moisture. Do not keep in the bathroom. Throw away any old or unneeded medication.

Continue Learning about Sedative-Hypnotic

What should I know about zaleplon before taking it?
If you are over age 65, zaleplon may not be a good option for you. If you have asthma, chronic obst...
What are the effects of sedatives and hypnotics?
Howard J. Shaffer, PhDHoward J. Shaffer, PhD
Sedatives and hypnotics reduce anxiety, create a feeling of well-being, and lower your inhibitio...
What should I know before taking zolpidem?
If you have a depressive disorder, zolpidem may not be a good option for you. Because of its potent...
What is zolpidem?
Zolpidem comes in several forms. This includes regular and extended-release pills that are swallowed...