Can I drive or operate machinery on zolpidem?

No. Never take zolpidem if you have to work, drive or use machinery in the next seven hours. Zolpidem will make you sleepy soon after you take it and for some time afterward. Take Zolpidem only when you can go to bed immediately and remain in bed for seven to eight hours.

Continue Learning about Sedative-Hypnotic

What is zolpidem?
Zolpidem comes in several forms. This includes regular and extended-release pills that are swallowed...
What should I know before taking zolpidem?
If you have a depressive disorder, zolpidem may not be a good option for you. Because of its potent...
What other medications does zolpidem interact with?
If you are using azelastine nasal spray, orphenadrine, paraldehyde, sodium oxybate, or thalidomide, ...
What is zaleplon?
Zaleplon (Sonata) is FDA-approved for treating people with insomnia that involves difficulty falling...