Scoliosis is a condition in which the spine curves from side-to-side, appearing somewhat like the letters S or C. Scoliosis is broken down into two categories: structural and nonstructural. Nonstructural scoliosis occurs in an otherwise healthy spine, and is typically caused by another underlying condition.
- Q Is nonstructural scoliosis serious?
- Q What is dextroscoliosis in the lower lumbar spine?
- Q Is scoliosis a type of arthritis?
- Q Can I develop scoliosis as an adult?
- Q Are there any abdominal exercises I can do after scoliosis surgery?
- Q Is scoliosis serious for adults?