If you suspect you have scoliosis symptoms, you should see your family doctor. Your doctor may take a family medical history, examine you, ask you questions about your symptoms, and take x-rays. They may treat you or refer you to a specialist, such as an orthopedic doctor, for further tests and treatment.
- Q What does "idiopathic scoliosis" mean?
- Q What is dextroscoliosis in the lower lumbar spine?
- Q Are there any abdominal exercises I can do after scoliosis surgery?
- Q How life-threatening is scoliosis?
- Q What is nonstructural scoliosis?
- Q What is pediatric scoliosis?