If you suspect you have scoliosis symptoms, you should see your family doctor. Your doctor may take a family medical history, examine you, ask you questions about your symptoms, and take x-rays. They may treat you or refer you to a specialist, such as an orthopedic doctor, for further tests and treatment.
- Q What are the symptoms of structural scoliosis?
- Q How has scoliosis treatment changed over the past 20 years?
- Q What is early onset scoliosis?
- Q Can I develop scoliosis as an adult?
- Q What is progressive scoliosis?
- Q How common is nonstructural scoliosis?