Scoliosis Symptoms

What sort of doctor should I see for my scoliosis symptoms?

A Answers (1)

  • If you suspect you have scoliosis symptoms, you should see your family doctor. Your doctor may take a family medical history, examine you, ask you questions about your symptoms, and take x-rays. They may treat you or refer you to a specialist, such as an orthopedic doctor, for further tests and treatment.

This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.
Did You See?  Close
Should I talk to my doctor about my scoliosis symptoms?