What are the symptoms of nonstructural scoliosis?

Someone with nonstructural scoliosis likely has one shoulder or one hip that rests higher than the other. This is a symptom that is typically only noticed by a doctor or during a routine exam. Someone suffering from nonstructural scoliosis may also feel a low-back pain or back fatigue when sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Because nonstructural scoliosis is caused by seemingly unrelated conditions, such as appendicitis or muscles spasms, someone with nonstructural scoliosis may experience symptoms related to those conditions.

Continue Learning about Scoliosis Symptoms

Should I talk to my doctor about my scoliosis symptoms?
If you are exhibiting any of the symptoms of scoliosis, such as non-aligned hips or shoulders, or a ...
What sort of doctor should I see for my scoliosis symptoms?
If you suspect you have scoliosis symptoms, you should see your family doctor. Your doctor may take ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my nonstructural scoliosis symptoms?
If you are exhibiting any of the symptoms of nonstructural scoliosis, such one shoulder or hip resti...
What are the symptoms of scoliosis?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Symptoms of scoliosis aren't always that obvious. One symptom is that the shoulders are not level, w...