The pain of sciatica, which can radiate from your lower back all the way down to your foot, can be variable. You may experience a persistent ache, or you may experience sharp pain. The pain may be mild, or it may be intense. You may even feel a burning or electric shock sensation. Most people only experience sciatica in one leg.
- Q Can sciatica caused by spine problems reoccur multiple times?
- Q Can sciatica cause numbness?
- Q Is it possible to predict the outcome of a diskectomy for my sciatica?
- Q What is a natural way to ease pain from sciatica?
- Q What are the symptoms of sciatica?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my sciatica?