Sciatica can be very frustrating. Core strengthening is a key to help stabilize the spine and decrease the compression on your herniated discs. We recommend starting with "isometric" exercises, such as planks, and gentle stretching. With time, medications, and proper strengthening most of these cases resolve.
- Q What is a natural way to ease pain from sciatica?
- Q Can sciatica caused by spine problems reoccur multiple times?
- Q Will bed rest help my sciatica?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for sciatica?
- Q What should I know about caring for someone with sciatica?
- Q Is it possible to predict the outcome of a diskectomy for my sciatica?