Sciatica can be very frustrating. Core strengthening is a key to help stabilize the spine and decrease the compression on your herniated discs. We recommend starting with "isometric" exercises, such as planks, and gentle stretching. With time, medications, and proper strengthening most of these cases resolve.
- Q Is it possible to predict the outcome of a diskectomy for my sciatica?
- Q How can I prepare for my doctor appointment if I have sciatica?
- Q Is it safe to run if I have sciatica?
- Q Is there a cure for sciatica?
- Q What is a natural way to ease pain from sciatica?
- Q What is a sciatic nerve?