Sciatica can be very frustrating. Core strengthening is a key to help stabilize the spine and decrease the compression on your herniated discs. We recommend starting with "isometric" exercises, such as planks, and gentle stretching. With time, medications, and proper strengthening most of these cases resolve.
- Q What should I know about caring for someone with sciatica?
- Q When does loss of bladder or bowel function occur with sciatica?
- Q How can I prepare for my doctor appointment if I have sciatica?
- Q What is a sciatic nerve?
- Q Can StimRouter help treat sciatic nerve pain?
- Q Can sciatica caused by spine problems reoccur multiple times?