Sciatica can be very frustrating. Core strengthening is a key to help stabilize the spine and decrease the compression on your herniated discs. We recommend starting with "isometric" exercises, such as planks, and gentle stretching. With time, medications, and proper strengthening most of these cases resolve.
- Q Is it possible to predict the outcome of a diskectomy for my sciatica?
- Q Is it safe to run if I have sciatica?
- Q What is a sciatic nerve?
- Q What is the treatment of sciatic nerve pain?
- Q Can StimRouter help treat sciatic nerve pain?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for sciatica?