Sciatica can be very frustrating. Core strengthening is a key to help stabilize the spine and decrease the compression on your herniated discs. We recommend starting with "isometric" exercises, such as planks, and gentle stretching. With time, medications, and proper strengthening most of these cases resolve.
- Q What is the treatment of sciatic nerve pain?
- Q Will bed rest help my sciatica?
- Q What can I do if epidural injections have not helped my sciatica?
- Q How can I prepare for my doctor appointment if I have sciatica?
- Q How common is sciatica?
- Q How does sciatica affect the body?