Is it safe to run if I have sciatica?

Exercising with sciatica can be beneficial, but may pose certain risks, especially for patients who are experiencing weakness.

Continue Learning about Sciatica

Can sciatica caused by spine problems reoccur multiple times?
Brian YeeBrian Yee
Yes. The thing that most people do not consider is that nerve tissue is just as much a connective ti...
What is sciatica?
Gerald M. SilvermanGerald M. Silverman
The most common example of radiating pain (pain that travels along the entire course of a nerve,...
Is it possible to predict the outcome of a diskectomy for my sciatica?
The surgical procedure that is sometimes used for sciatica relief is called a diskectomy. A diskecto...
How does sciatica affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Sciatica is a symptom that usually occurs due to nerve root compression in your lower spine. The com...