Can StimRouter help treat sciatic nerve pain?

Dr. William P. McRoberts, MD
Pain Medicine Specialist

Regarding sciatic nerve pain, the StimRouter is not the best tool in the bag for these issues, but there are many other types of implantable devices for sciatic pain which work extremely well.  Many of those are standard spinal cord stimulator devices, dorsal root ganglion stimulator devices and others.

Continue Learning about Sciatica

Will bed rest help my sciatica?
Medical Center of TrinityMedical Center of Trinity
Bed rest may further weaken muscles around the spine and cause further problems.
Is it possible to predict the outcome of a diskectomy for my sciatica?
The surgical procedure that is sometimes used for sciatica relief is called a diskectomy. A diskecto...
Is it safe to run if I have sciatica?
Exercising with sciatica can be beneficial, but may pose certain risks, especially for patients who ...
How common is sciatica?
If you have the pain of sciatica, you're not alone. It's fairly common, in fact. Approximately five ...