How can I send my child to school more positively?

Michele Borba

Here are simple secrets to solve frantic mornings and get your kids off to school more positively.

Encourage kids to place their backpacks, lunch money, sharing at the front door before going to bed.

Morning dawdlers can put out school clothes at night.

Buy simple-to use alarm clocks and teach your kids how to set them. It will cut down on the number of times you have to be Big Ben.

Store up energy breakfast bars and juice boxes just in case your child misses eating most important meal of the day.

Hang up a white board to manage frantic schedules. Each child can list his music lessons, spelling test, sharing days, or practices using a different color pen.

The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries

Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot...

Continue Learning about School Age Child Development

How can I help my child do his or her homework?
Your children count on you to help them make connections between things that are new to them and wha...
How can I help my daughter develop leadership skills?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
There are proven ways to help your daughter follow less and develop leadership skills:Be a leadershi...
How can I teach my children to do the right thing?
Lynne KenneyLynne Kenney
How can you help your child do the right thing when faced with a dilemma? Here are some helpful ...
How Can I Deal with a Clingy Child?
How Can I Deal with a Clingy Child?