How can I help my child act her chronological age?

A child’s brain can only mature fully when they’re in a nurturing environment from an early age, says Karyn Purvis, Phd, founder and director of the TCU Institute of Child Development. Watch as she offers her tips on how to help your child catch up.

Continue Learning about School Age Child Development

Why do children learn things much faster than adults do?
StoneSprings Hospital CenterStoneSprings Hospital Center
Compared to adults, children have more nerve cells that can actively create new connections. This is...
Where is the best place for my child to do homework?
The best place for your child to do homework depends largely on her particular work style. Granted, ...
Why is it important to chart my child’s growth?
It is important for a doctor to chart your child's growth to make sure that your child is growing ap...
How Can I Deal with a Clingy Child?
How Can I Deal with a Clingy Child?