Although clozapine may help reduce the risk of suicide for some people, it has some serious side effects. Clozapine can lower a person's white blood cell count significantly, leading to health problems. People taking this medication must have their blood levels checked several times a month.
- Q What happens to a person with schizophrenia when they go to the ER?
- Q What is PACT therapy for schizophrenia?
- Q How does therapy help people with schizophrenia stay on their medications?
- Q What happens if I forget to take my medication for schizophrenia?
- Q What are the chances of recovering from schizophrenia?
- Q How many people with schizophrenia stay on their medications?