How do I manage my catatonic schizophrenia on a daily basis?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Manage your catatonic schizophrenia on a daily basis by taking your medications and following your doctor' s orders. People with catatonic schizophrenia often find it difficult to keep up with their medication and treatment plan. People with all types of schizophrenia often believe they don' t need to be medicated. They might also stop taking medication because they do not like the side effects. If you follow your doctor' s orders for medication, therapy, and other treatments, you will manage your schizophrenia well and prevent symptom outbreaks.

Continue Learning about Schizophrenia

Is There an Age or Demographic Where Schizophrenia Is More Common?
What Are Delusions Versus Hallucinations?
If Someone Has the Genes for Schizophrenia, How Likely Is It That They Will Get the Disease?
How Is Schizophrenia Diagnosed?
How Is Schizophrenia Diagnosed?