In order to succeed, people must have access to quality mental health care, and they must be responsible for their treatment. Peer support groups are also shown to be beneficial for those in recovery. Still, people living with schizophrenia may need frequent guidance from mental health professionals and other social workers who can help them maintain responsibilities like money management and other daily life tasks. Unfortunately, even with treatment, many people with schizophrenia are unable to manage daily life responsibilities and functioning.
- Q What is PACT therapy for schizophrenia?
- Q How can I choose the right doctor to treat my schizophrenia?
- Q What wellness tips can help people with disorganized schizophrenia?
- Q What are psychosocial treatments for schizophrenia?
- Q Why do people with schizophrenia stop taking their medication?
- Q How does therapy help people with schizophrenia avoid a relapse?