In order to succeed, people must have access to quality mental health care, and they must be responsible for their treatment. Peer support groups are also shown to be beneficial for those in recovery. Still, people living with schizophrenia may need frequent guidance from mental health professionals and other social workers who can help them maintain responsibilities like money management and other daily life tasks. Unfortunately, even with treatment, many people with schizophrenia are unable to manage daily life responsibilities and functioning.
- Q What are alternative treatments for schizophrenia?
- Q Which schizophrenia medications are most effective?
- Q Does insurance cover schizophrenia treatment?
- Q How can community-based programs help me if I have schizophrenia?
- Q How does schizophrenia treatment differ across countries?
- Q What is Family-to-Family therapy for schizophrenia?