What are the symptoms of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)?

The symptoms of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) include fever, headache, body aches, and general discomfort. A dry cough often develops between a couple of days and a week after the onset of symptoms. The condition frequently leads to pneumonia.

Continue Learning about SARS

Is severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) serious?
Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) can be serious. Symptoms vary from relatively mild to sever...
What happened to severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)?
The first case of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) was reported in February 2003. A global...
Will there be more cases of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)?
It is possible that the virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) could reenter the...
How do I manage my severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)?
A person who has been diagnosed with severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) may require hospitaliz...