How do I manage my Salmonella food poisoning on a daily basis?

Drinking plenty of clear fluids is the best way to manage your Salmonella food poisoning. Diarrhea, one of the symptoms of the condition, can cause dehydration. Stay home and rest. Avoid eating foods that will cause your diarrhea to become more severe, such as fried or greasy food. See your doctor if your symptoms do not improve in a week or if they become more serious

Continue Learning about Salmonella Food Poisoning

What You Need to Know About Salmonella in Hawaii
Hawaii is ranked as the healthiest state in the country, according to America’s Health Rankings by the United Health Foundation, where Kamaaina can ex...
Does Salmonella food poisoning affect children differently than adults?
Young children will usually have a more severe reaction to Salmonella food poisoning. Children under...
How does a Salmonella infection affect the body?
Salmonella can make people sick with diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and/or abdominal cramps. Sometimes, ...
To Eat Fewer Calories, Enjoy Calm Meals
To Eat Fewer Calories, Enjoy Calm Meals