How do I manage my Salmonella food poisoning on a daily basis?

Drinking plenty of clear fluids is the best way to manage your Salmonella food poisoning. Diarrhea, one of the symptoms of the condition, can cause dehydration. Stay home and rest. Avoid eating foods that will cause your diarrhea to become more severe, such as fried or greasy food. See your doctor if your symptoms do not improve in a week or if they become more serious

Continue Learning about Salmonella Food Poisoning

What You Need to Know About Salmonella in Hawaii
Hawaii is ranked as the healthiest state in the country, according to America’s Health Rankings by the United Health Foundation, where Kamaaina can ex...
How is salmonella poisoning treated in kids?
Salmonella. Oooh, the ol' food-poisoning bug that makes news every time there's a significant ou...
What are the causes of salmonellosis?
JoiCasado ADMN2JoiCasado ADMN2
Salmonellosis is an infection with bacteria called Salmonella; Salmonella live in the intestinal tra...
To Eat Fewer Calories, Enjoy Calm Meals
To Eat Fewer Calories, Enjoy Calm Meals