Why is it important to have proper equipment in children's sports?

Protective equipment, like helmets and shoulder pads, can help protect kids from injury during sports.

It is important to have the proper equipment in children's sports to ensure that the children participating in that particular sport are as safe as possible. Children need proper equipment while they are learning to play that sport and learning the proper technique for the particular positions they are playing.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

E. coli Outbreak Linked to Romaine Lettuce (Again)
Another nationwide outbreak of E. coli infection has prompted recalls of more than 75,000 pounds of romaine lettuce and other salad mixes that contain...
How can my child safely interact with animals?
Children younger than 5 years old should be supervised while interacting with animals. Teach childre...
What is stalking?
Lisa MomentLisa Moment
Stalking is one type of intimate partner violence. It is very common for the victim to know his or h...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?