Why is it important to clean toys?

Bacteria cling to all items. We have heard all about the transmission of the cold virus from doorknobs. The same is true about toys, only worse since children love to put toys in their mouth. Then when another child plays with the toy, they do the same thing, actually ingesting viruses and bacteria. Soft toys, like stuffed animals, are especially prone to holding on to bacteria and viruses.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

What’s in Your Tap Water?
What’s in Your Tap Water?
When LeBron starts his gameday around 9 am, he grabs a gallon jug filled with water and aims to finish it before he gets on the bus to head to the are...
How can I safely do sports while on an active vacation?
Whether your sport is ice climbing or reef diving, if you're planning an active vacation, depend on ...
How does milk get contaminated?
Milk contamination can occur in many different ways. Some ways include: Cow feces coming into dir...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?